Dr. Charles HarveyDr. Charles Harvey, formerly of Blair Orthopaedics, is now with UPMC Altoona Orthopaedics. Dr. Harvey is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon whose specialties are spinal (neck and back) disorders and total hip replacement.
He has been practicing in Altoona since 1992.
Dr. Charles Harvey. . .
. . . with a trusted reputation for high quality patient care
. . . in a new practice that is building a reputation for excellent patient service.
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Internship:Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Residency:Orthopedic Surgery, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Fellowship:Pediatric Orthopedics and Spine Surgery, Shriners Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Affiliations:• Physical Therapy Medical Director, UPMC Altoona,
620 Howard Ave., Altoona, PA 16602: 2005
• HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital, 2005 Valley View Blvd., Altoona, PA 16602: 1992
• Altoona Hospital, 620 Howard Avenue, Altoona, PA 16602: 1992
• Bon Secours Holy Family Hospital, 7th Avenue, Altoona, PA 16602: 1992
• American Osteopathic Association
• American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
• Pennsylvania Medical Society
• Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
Honors and Awards:• Allegheny Family Physicians Clinical Teacher of the Year: 1993 - 1994
• New York University's Founder's Day Award: 1979
Primary Specialty:• Spinal Disorders (Back & Neck)
• Hip Surgery