Dr. Corey SchuttDr. Corey Schutt is now with Southern Alleghenies Elite Orthopedics. Dr. Schutt is a fellowship-trained orthopedic trauma surgeon with unique skills in all aspects of fracture management.
He has been practicing in Altoona since 2010.
Dr. Corey Schutt. . .
. . . with a trusted reputation for high quality patient care
. . . in a new practice that is building a reputation for excellent patient service.
Medical Degree (graduated with honors):
NOVA Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Internship:Memorial Hospital, York, PA
Residency:Memorial Hospital, York, PA
Fellowship:Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
Affiliations:• UPMC Altoona, 620 Howard Ave., Altoona, PA 16602: 2010
• American Osteopathic Association
• American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
• Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
Honors and Awards:• Graduated with Honors, NOVA Southeastern University: 2004
• Psi Sigma Alpha National Osteopathic Scholastic Honor Society Award: 2004
• Outstanding Graduating Senior in Biology, University of North Florida: 2000
• Graduated Summa Cum Laude, University of North Florida: 2000